[FFmpeg-user] synchronisation problem on encoding video files

Frank Häfemeier ffmpeg at frank.haefemeier.eu
Wed Jan 30 01:16:32 CET 2013

Am Dienstag, den 29.01.2013, 23:01 +0000 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
> Frank Häfemeier <ffmpeg <at> frank.haefemeier.eu> writes:
>
> > I am in the same situation to sync audio and video and
> > have to figure out how to do it with the new filter.
>
> (There is no "new" filter)

Ok, it was not precisely enough. It means new to me and there are many
things 'new' in this powerful tool, which I not recognized yet.

> Allow me to repeat that I would like to help you
> (you implied that there may be an unknown bug),
> but so far, you have not explained how to
> reproduce your problem iirc.

Thanks for your offer to help. I will try to create a sample as soon as
possible. Unfortunally video encoding is not my main job;-)

BTW: You do really a good job. As told by another one, it seems you are
24h a day online... Thanks!

Bye
	Frank