[FFmpeg-user] strange preset file parse error on gentoo from on 10.0.7 and above in june

Füves Zoltán zoleexfz at tanoda.suli.hu
Thu Jul 11 07:15:28 CEST 2013

Hi all,

  I use ffmpeg (and fffserver) for streaming the tv to my laptop since
a few months without any error, but a few days ago I got a parse error
when I used preset file some flags2 option didn't work anymore
(+fastpskip+mbtree) and with some other sets too

with this error:
Undefined constant or missing '(' in 'fastpskip'
Unable to parse option value "fastpskip+mbtree"
.ffmpeg/libx264-lossless_ultrafast.ffpreset: Invalid option or argument:
'flags2=+fastpskip+mbtree', parsed as 'flags2' = '+fastpskip+mbtree'

:O

I checked (double checked) gentoo forums but I didn't have any relevant
comment about this, so at this point I don't know what to do ( and I
used stable branch of the potage mostly so nothing magic stuff I prefer
'it's just work operation' )

When I use these option (-fast-pskip 1 -mbtree 1 )  with ffmpeg command
it looks good and working but why and why not from the preset

Thanks for your time and help

keep the good work

Z.