[FFmpeg-user] Convert PAL to NTSC

Bernd Butscheidt bbutscheidt at yahoo.de
Sat Jul 13 10:27:41 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

In addition I happen to have TV recordings where the audio and video of the reencoding is still in sync but looses sync if one of the suggested methods (setpts or using the -r options twice) is applied.
So sometimes this works like charm, but as Carl Eugen already suggested, it is not guaranteed to work.

But anyway it is an interesting suggestion to solve the task and there are cases where it succeeds.