[FFmpeg-user] How to create a video file during encoding from ffmpeg.

HiteshG hitesh.gupta at systematixindia.com
Thu Jul 18 16:43:22 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I am doing encoding with camera to live Publish points. Now, what I need to
do is..
A video file should also create at the same time during encoding from same
camera.
The cammand what i am using for encoding is like this:

ffmpeg -f dshow -i video="HD Webcam C615":audio="Microphone (HD Webcam
C615)" -pix_fmt yuv420p -f ismv -threads 0 -c:v libx264 -profile:v baseline
-map 0:v -b:v:0  661k -s:v:0 456x256 -map 0:a -b:a:0 48k -bufsize 400k -r 24
http://localhost/PPS/publishpoint.isml/Streams(Encoder1)

and want to create a file on location "d:\my Videos\"
So, please suggest me what should I add into my command.

Thanks,
Hitesh