[FFmpeg-user] Is mixing of audio channels happening by default in ffmpeg?

Wayne Poll WPoll at nhnz.tv
Tue Jul 30 23:05:29 CEST 2013

When I use this process to convert Sony F55 XAVC 4k footage to Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) quick time files, the time code in the resultant quick time matches the original XAVC MXF time code perfectly, even when excluding the metadata track.

Wayne Poll | Technical & IT Systems Manager |
NHNZ | 5 Melville Street, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand |