[FFmpeg-user] Problem with amerge

Alex doenerbudenchef at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 4 18:27:02 CEST 2013

Hi Tim,

I have a similar problem with mono audio streams in a MXF file (the channels
are stereo left/right, splitted to seperate streams in the container). When
I use amerge I get the following warning messages:

Parsed_amovie_0 @ 0000000002524d60] Channel layout is not set in output
stream 0, guessed channel layout is 'mono'
Parsed_amovie_1 @ 0000000004904540] Channel layout is not set in output
stream 0, guessed channel layout is 'mono'
Parsed_amerge_2 @ 0000000004904f00] Input channel layouts overlap: output
layout will be determined by the number of distinct input channels
nput #1, lavfi, from 'amovie=different.mxf:si=1 [a1];
amovie=different.mxf:si=2 [a2]; [a1][a2] amerge':

This is my ffmpeg amerge input:

-f lavfi -i "amovie=different.mxf:si=1 [a1]; amovie=different.mxf:si=2 [a2];
[a1][a2] amerge"

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,
Alex