[FFmpeg-user] Obtaining an xml containing all macroblock details

Arani Bhattacharya arani89 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:05:57 CEST 2013

Hi FFmpeg users,

I am trying to get details of all macroblocks of every frame of an
H.264 video (I know the file will be large), along with information
such as macroblock type (4x4, 8x8 or 16x16), cpb_luma of each
macroblock, dependency information, etc. Is it possible to obtain such
a file using ffprobe? For now, I am only able to get the frames and
their types but not the macroblocks that the frames are made of.

Thanks & Regards,
Arani Bhattacharya