[FFmpeg-user] Inverse Telecine with fieldmatch filter

Jim Shupert jshupert at pps-inc.com
Wed Jun 26 15:07:58 CEST 2013

  I'm not sure
how to substitute the "format" filter for "-pix_fmt" or to replace "-r"
with "fps". Maybe the "-tune film" option results in 24 fps output.
Anyway, I didn't need to specify an output frame rate value for these
operations.

~~ a chime in & a best wish :

I also am *very interested* in a greater understanding of this matter
  "format" filter
  replace "-r" with "fps"
-vf "interlace,fieldmatch=order=tff:combmatch=full,
yadif=deint=interlaced, decimate"

I anxiously follow the discussion and will attempt to replicate & utilize here.
I am willing to offer results I see - if that might be of any assistance.

cheers