[FFmpeg-user] Concat videos properly (without dropped or freezed frames)

kwi wi qui.after at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:31:59 CET 2013

Right, I've tried specifying the frame rate and it kind of works but then
it seems like there is much more freezing going on.
I guess I'll have to settle for that since the videos can be choppy (due to
vfr) at times.

Can I ask why the MP4 format is not a good choice for this type of
operation?

Also, what resources would you recommend to get familiar with transcoding?
Especially with respect to performing it with ffmpeg?