[FFmpeg-user] At total loss on transcoding

Daniel Robinson dgrobinson at dgrobinson.com
Wed May 1 18:48:41 CEST 2013

I feel your pain.

ffmpeg is a lovely program, but underdocumented and underdocumented.  But I
repeat myself.

Command line options to ffmpeg are context dependent.  How many programs
are in the transport stream?

Your best bet would be to search on line for examples of ffmpeg usage and
try them.  It will be an iterative process.

--dan