[FFmpeg-user] 422 to 444 Upsampling Testbed

Vincent Olivier vincent at up4.com
Wed May 1 20:39:05 CEST 2013

Hi Paul,

I see you are submitting patches for that now. Please let me know when I can pull the repository version to test that.

In the meantime, and this all goes for the OpenEXR encoder, I've setup a standalone program to do some analysis on the YUV resampled data before I can check the channel-splitter filter.

And I have a problem that I've been blocked on for a while.

You can see the code on Github here: https://github.com/up4/fauxraw/blob/master/fauxraw.cpp

The faulty code compiles fine, but gives a "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" on execution. When I remove the resampling context allocation line ("swsCtx = sws_getContext…") the segmentation fault is gone too. The resampling I'm looking for is 422 10-bit to 444 16-bit for exact picture size. Is it possible? Is there something wrong with my "sws_getContext" call?

Thanks,

Vincent