[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

Video Work vidwork at flight.us
Mon May 6 12:54:06 CEST 2013

> On May 6, 2013 at 5:51 AM Nicolas George <nicolas.george at normalesup.org>
> wrote:
>

> Le septidi 17 floréal, an CCXXI, Carl Eugen Hoyos a écrit :
> > What he did was:
> > $ ./configure --enable-shared && make
> > $ ./configure && make
>
> Yes, that seems to be right: I see now that there is no --enable-shared in
> ffmpeg's banner while it is there in the libraries'.
>
> > It needs a "make distclean" between the two.
>
> Indeed.

OK, I'm making progress. "make distclean" and recompile made ffmpeg acknowledge
libass, but now I'm getting:

Could not create a libass track when reading file 'mysubs.ass'
[AVFilterGraph @ 0xad8d320] Error initializing filter 'ass' with args
'f=mysubs.ass'

I don't see any documentation for the syntax in man pages, will search around

Thanks for the quick help.

I didn't "break a thread" — i tried to UNhijack one, and fill in the missing
subject, in compliance with the complaints.  But majority insisted to continue
the "hijacked", "no-subject" thread, so, I'm replying to that, to fall in line
with the majority.