[FFmpeg-user] Playback issues with HLS on Android

René Calles me at renecalles.de
Thu May 9 20:54:34 CEST 2013

Hi Carl,

thanks for your response.

So, Wikipedia's profile table is not correct as it says Constraint Baseline has less features (FMO, ASO, RS) than Baseline and the library is using Constrained Baseline wording for Baseline at all?

For the bad playback on Android, do you have any idea what could get wrong? A missing option? Or should i move this topic to x264 user list?

Thanks and regards,
René