[FFmpeg-user] 答复: play RTSP steam in web browser

Peter van Houten petervdh at gmail.com
Tue May 21 09:47:08 CEST 2013

On the 21/05/13 05:19, Xu, Tim wrote the following:
> The problem is we can't guarantee that all customers have VLC installed

You are going to have to have some form of executable or plugin
installed (ffmpeg, flash, quicktime, VLC, etc.) otherwise the stream
won't be rendered. If the user doesn't have VLC installed and they click
on the object above ("codebase="), VLC will be downloaded from your
website and the user will be prompted to download; the plugin will be
installed automatically.

--
petervdh