[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg, webm and Firefox

E.V.Wielinga [Podium B.V.] evwielinga at podiumbv.nl
Thu May 23 08:50:31 CEST 2013

I guess that:
Chrome / Chromium are very "easy" on the WebM specs.

And Firefox is very hard on the specs and doesn't give a (proper)
error warning, only a loading "wheel"...

But I see now 2 things!
1.) I send the wrong URL... Oeps... Sorry!
2.) It's for live WebM streaming...

http://kenniscentrum.publiekeomroep.nl/pilot/WebM/wiki/WebmLive.html