[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg, webm and Firefox

Fri May 24 11:30:29 CEST 2013

I will checkout the lastest version of FFMpeg this weekend!
(and the latest libvpx / libtheora libaries)

We have (at the moment) a perfect test environment where
an digital cable tuner is connected (by HDMI) to an Blackmagic
Decklink Card and a test Ubuntu installation.
Also we have a test Ubuntu Server with FFServer installed...

So monday I post the results (live streaming WebM)!

@Hartmut: Do I also have to test something special for you?

Ed