[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg, webm and Firefox

Hartmut spieluhr at ewetel.net
Fri May 24 21:12:35 CEST 2013

I get my ffmpeg-packages from packman and I informed Carl, that I'm not
a compiling-type. What I want from the developers, is something like:
"Yes, it is like you told us and we are working on it" or "We can not
confirm that" or "We already know but it does not bother us" or "We
found the bug and fixed it" or so. If the last message arives, then I
will inform packman, until then I will wait. The developers of FFMpeg
can not ignore Firefox ...

Regards

Hartmut