[FFmpeg-user] transcoding a live stream into an rtmp stream which uses h264 and aac codec

iTechGeek12 tdl at kickitwith.com
Wed May 29 17:14:40 CEST 2013

Basically we are transcoding a live stream into an rtmp stream which uses
h264 and aac codec. It works fine for the first 13 minutes but after that it
crashes and automatically closes the conversion. After the research, it
seems like it is a duplexing issue.Here is the complete dumped error is
attached to this post, and also a link to pastbin:
http://pastebin.com/3WHGcfdj <http://pastebin.com/3WHGcfdj>   3WHGcfdj.txt
<http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/file/n4659382/3WHGcfdj.txt>
Please have anyone here experienced this type of error ? That can actually
offer us some sort of advice in what to do, to solve this issue...

-----
We like to Talk about Cyber Security & Web Programming  With everyone interested..