[FFmpeg-user] STOP THIS FOOTER -> Re: What's the syntax to dump a specific codec's options

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Nov 4 13:44:21 CET 2013

@David Favor: stop to put your domain in every message
it is blocked by Barracuda Networks and so any of your
messages are rejected on any mail-system using a
Spamfirewall resulting in get suspended from this list

ask youself why they put your domain into "ZeroHour Intent"
but even if not - there is no need for marekting footers
on public mailing lists at all