[FFmpeg-user] Live RTMP stream to HLS

Paulo Miguel Almeida Rodenas paulo.rodenas at agenciaclickisobar.com.br
Mon Nov 18 18:01:00 CET 2013

Hi Todd,

It seems like your RTMP url isn't fine since ffmpeg is complaining about the "iguide path".

This is your url, right?

rtmp://ny.premiumcdnlive.com/iguide:1935/ypb87lzx6ak05m3

Another thing you should check out is whether you stream port is 1935 or not, since you may change this on you stream server.

Hope it works for you

Paulo Miguel Almeida