[FFmpeg-user] Best documentation web site ( or other source )

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Nov 24 13:36:22 CET 2013

Hans J. Albertsson writes:

> Like just recently I had a problem in deleting one
> audio stream ( a disinterested dubbed version of the
> original audio ) from an avi file, resulting in the
> remaining audio stream being deemed unsupported by all
> my media players.

(which media players?)

Please allow me to repeat that your original problem
(some media players do not support specification-
conforming multichannel audio in avi) has nothing to
do with timestamps.
Regarding your timestamp issue, you did not give
enough information (command line including complete,
uncut console output) to allow reproducing the problem.

I suggest you continue asking usage questions here.

But working on our documentation is of course very
highly welcome!

Carl Eugen