[FFmpeg-user] Unable to read certain RTMP streams with FFmpeg\FFplay\FFProbe

dokosten thomas at frostsoftware.com
Thu Nov 28 21:52:25 CET 2013

I tried streaming from an older version of FFmpeg aswell and it causes
FFprobe to freeze up instead of giving the error message notet in my first
post.

Anyone got a clue of what's happening? Could it be that FFmpeg is not happy
about streaming MP3 audio or H.264 video with a baseline level of 2.1?

Are there any brainiacs out there who could send me on the right track here?