[FFmpeg-user] Compiler error

James Peterson jamesp at northernwholesale.com
Tue Oct 15 18:50:34 CEST 2013

Hello friends,

I m having difficulties installing ffmpeg from source.
It worked fine with I just took all the defaults ./configure
But then realized that I needed some more libraries included.

Here is my script I was wondering if ou seen anything obviously wrong:

./configure --prefix="/usr/bin/ffmpeg" \
--extra-cflags="/usr/bin/ffmpeg/includes" --extra-ldflags="/usr/bin/ffmpeg/lib" --bindir="/usr/bin/ffmpeg/bin" \
--extra-libs="-lldl" \
--enable-gpl \
--enable-libass  \
--enable-libfdk-aac  \