[FFmpeg-user] Convert avi to swf

Andrei Petru Mura mapandrei at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 12:10:59 CEST 2013

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> Andrei Petru Mura <mapandrei <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > If I can help you in other way, please be more explicit.
>
> The console output you kindly posted implies that FFmpeg
> found two subtitle streams in the file you used that it
> could not decode.
> If you want to help, please upload the file so developers
> can have a look if there is a missing feature in FFmpeg.
> Either use http://www.datafilehost.com/ or [...]
This <http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/e305c1d4> file is a video recording
with a GeoVision camera. You can see this kind of files only if you use
their codecs.
This one <http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/5ec77709> is a video recorded with
a GeoVision camera, but converted to a standard format (by GeoVision
software - it is a proprietary software. Don't ask me how they do this. It
is their management application installed on the NVR - network video
recorder), so that you can use your codecs.

For any other details, just ask me and I'll tell you what I know/can.
In the case of bug fixes, is there a way to know about them, other then
looking for new commits in the git repo? Or should I report this as a bug?
(Sorry for noob questions if present :) )

Andrei M.