[FFmpeg-user] Detecting I-frames inside a transport stream!!

tadar tadartadar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 12:56:57 CEST 2013

Greetings,

I am working on Transport Stream. I am writing a C program that breaks the
payload data(making the bits '0') of the transport stream packets(packets of
188 bytes) by the percentage given by the user. But I need to find the bytes
that belongs to I-frames so that I do not break them.

Can anyone please tell me(in detail please), how can I find the I-frame's
inside an MPEG-4 transport stream file, or is it not possible?