[FFmpeg-user] Mjpeg mp4 concat issue

balasubramanya bbalu123 at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 11 15:25:25 CEST 2013

Thanks Carl for your reply and also suggestions.

 I tried the same scenario even with latest ffmpeg git. The issue is still
there.

In other cases where I had to concatenate mp4 files(with h264 and mpeg4
videos) I converted them to mpegts before concating them back to mp4. In
this case(where the video is mjpeg) the mpegts doesn't support mjpeg. Due to
this I had convert it to avi before concating it back to mp4.

The issue is happening due to the framerate change. Original contents are of
20fps where as concatenated files are with 0.75fps.

Is there any other method to concat mp4 mjpeg content without re-encoding?
Can anyone help on this?

Regards,
Bala