[FFmpeg-user] Current time for name of file out, is it possible ?

Francois Visagie francois.visagie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:08:59 CEST 2013

You don't say on which operating system you're working, but I guess that
looks like a Windows command line. In that case you can use the %TIME%
environment variable. However, you'll have to remove the colon delimiter ':'
using perhaps the for command (do for /? to see syntax), or perhaps the set
command's environment variable substitution, e.g. %PATH:str1=str2%.