[FFmpeg-user] converting to AAC audio duration changes

Jeanne Rich jrich at laika.com
Tue Sep 17 18:47:41 CEST 2013

So I tried removing the -r 24 as an output option and that didn't work.

As for the -map_metadata -1:s basically prevents any metadata that's in the input from being copied over to the output.  I use this to remove the timecode track out of the quicktime movie.  It's kind of hidden in the docs, took awhile to find, but here is the excerpt from the ffmpeg doc about this.

"A negative file index can be used to create a dummy mapping that just disables automatic copying"

so the -1 is the negative file index.

-jeanne