[FFmpeg-user] Core dump

LANGLOIS Olivier PIS -EXT olivier.pis.langlois at transport.alstom.com
Thu Sep 26 16:54:13 CEST 2013

> > Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is
> > proprietary and confidential
>
> Please understand that this does not make much sense in an email you sent
> to a public (and mirrored) mailing list.

I totally agree with you but understand that some corporate e-mail servers automatically append this type of notice and the end-user has 0 control on this. I am in this situation as well.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.