[FFmpeg-user] Draw original timecode on the output file

Stanislas DEFAWES sdefawes at ina.fr
Fri Sep 27 11:52:03 CEST 2013

Well, actually i'm using ffplay to draw on picture of TS Stream different informations that i get from ffprobe, ffmpeg or mediainfo.
I'm using the same command to draw PTS on picture and it's the only info that i can use to navigate in the file ant retrieve default inside.
I prefear to have a Time code (more efficient to navigate)  but if i draw a Timecode starting from 00:00:00:00, it's starts again from zero when i navigate with mouse in the window.
So, if anyone know a solution to do that ? or if developers thinks it's a good features for a future version :-)
And Appologize for  my poor english