[FFmpeg-user] How to drop every Nth frame?

Pavel Koshevoy pkoshevoy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 04:17:48 CEST 2013

On 9/28/13 4:16 AM, Andrey Aleksandrovich wrote:
> Yes, I think this is it.
> Version '1.2.3' - stable version at repositories of my system (Gentoo)
> 0.99667 = +7.3 sec desync
> 0.997 = +7.3
> 0.99834 = -3.3
> 0.99824 = -3.3
>
> And with latest 'N-56704-g3e0c78b' version I have:
> 0.99667 = +4.0
> 0.997 = +2.4
> 0.99834 = -4.9
> 0.99824 = -4.5
>
> So, seem like it is more accurate to decimals.Thanks for advise.

After the bug fix 5 months ago, you should expect atempo to stay in sync
+/- 1 frame duration throughout.  An error of magnitude of 2..4 seconds
is gigantic.  How did you arrive at the tempo scale factors that you've
tried?  Do you know how long the track duration is and how long it
should be?

     Pavel.