[FFmpeg-user] Problem Compiling ffmpeg

Alexander.Achleitner at zf.com Alexander.Achleitner at zf.com
Tue Apr 1 17:25:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

i want to compile the ffmpeg sources for an ARM  TI AM3359 with linux OS. I tried some
config arguments, but it doesn't work.
My gcc Cross-Compiler Toolchain on an Ubuntu Live Image works correcty,
as I can build qt-Applications which run on the ARM Board.
One Error message is
"...
AR   libavdevice/libavdevice.a
Sorry  -  this program has been built wihout plugin support "

Configuration was,
./configure -enable-cross-compile -cc=arm-cortexa8-linux-gnueabihf-gcc  --cxx=arm-cortexa8-linux-gnueabihf-gcc
--as=arm-cortexa8-linux-gnueabihf-gcc  --ar=arm-cortexa8-linux-gnueabihf-gcc  --arch=armel  --target-os=linux

Can anyone help me please.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Dr. Alexander Achleitner