[FFmpeg-user] Memory leaks in ffmpeg 2.2

praks411 praks411 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:22:15 CEST 2014

Thanks for the suggestions. Currently my whole setup is on windows so it is
difficult to get valgrind running from me. The lock condition which you have
mentioned is true, as I was able to verify it by explicitly releasing the
lock, the memory leaks were gone but there were some other issues, the code
was crashing possibly due to another race conditions.

Pradeep