[FFmpeg-user] Assembling files from several input files

Jacky 690271929 at qq.com
Tue Apr 8 12:13:16 CEST 2014

there no simple command.
1) concat video,concat audio
2)ffmpeg -i video -i audio -c copy outfile

From:  "Werner Robitza";<werner.robitza at gmail.com>;
Date:  Tue, Apr 8, 2014 06:07 PM
To:  "ffmpeg-user"<ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>;

Subject:  [FFmpeg-user] Assembling files from several input files

Let's assume I have four files:

video1.mp4
video2.mp4
audio1.m4a
audio2.m4a

What would a simple command be that could concatenate/mux the files in such
a way that it contains:

video1 from 0 to 20 seconds, video 2 from 20 to 30 seconds
audio1 from 0 to 10 seconds, audio2 from 10 to 30

Basically, I need to freely mux/concatenate parts of different sources. I
know I could cut the video parts individually before, then concat them into
a final video, then do the same with audio, and finally encode and mux
everything, but would it be possible to do that in one filter expression?