[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg stalls

Tom Gleason tgleason at colorhythm.com
Thu Apr 24 16:02:30 CEST 2014

Sorry, turns out it was an issue with our use of proc_open on php.
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.proc-open.php

We had to use 'a' instead of 'w' on the STDERR pipe to accomodate the
length of ffmpeg output, otherwise it got blocked.

$process = @proc_open($command, array(1 => array('pipe', 'w'), 2 =>
array('pipe', 'a')), $pipe, NULL, NULL, array('bypass_shell' => true));

--
Tom Gleason
Senior Software Developer

Main Office: +1 415-399-9921