[FFmpeg-user] undefined reference errors when calling avdevice_register_all()

Thanh-Nghi Le thanhnghile.py.bk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:06:11 CEST 2014

Yes, I built FFmpeg as static library. The configuration:

$ ./configure --enable-gpl --enable-libmp3lame  --enable-libvpx
--enable-libx264 --enable-nonfree --enable-postproc --enable-version3
$ make
$ sudo checkinstall --pkgname=ffmpeg --pkgversion="5-$(./version.sh)"
--backup=no --deldoc=yes --default

I have added more headers into my code:  demo_capture.c
<http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664892/demo_capture.c>
I want to open /dev/video0 but it still throws some more diferrent errors:
log.txt <http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664892/log.txt>

I guess I included not enough headers or they are not in correct order.