[FFmpeg-user] AVFoundation under Mac OS 10.7.5

Tobie Horswill thorswill at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 02:43:11 CEST 2014

Thilo,

I've checked the config.log file although I can't say I knew exactly what I was looking for... Didn't see anything explicitly wrong regarding AVFoundation but I did notice a few error messages about header files not being found such as 'features.h', 'newlib.h', '_mingw.h', etc. Relevant?

Here is a link to the file (I couldn't attach it, too large)
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6573428_87559618_018747

Thanks,

--
TH