[FFmpeg-user] MacOSX Output Question

Richard Milewski richard at mozilla.com
Mon Aug 18 02:31:58 CEST 2014

OK... if I add an explicit -i ahead on input.mpr it works in both ffmpeg and ffplay:

ffplay -i input.mp4 -vf movie=logo.png,[in]overlay

and...

ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -vf movie=logo.png,[in]overlay test.mp4

Still no joy trying to make the SDL output device work on MacOSX though.

...off to re-read the section on filter chains and filtergraphs in Frantisek Korbel's book!

Many thanks for all the patient help for a noob!

-- Richard