[FFmpeg-user] Latest ffmpeg build broken

James Darnley james.darnley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 19:45:32 CET 2014

On 2014-02-02 18:07, Ramit Bhalla wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone else facing this issue? I tried building the latest version of
> ffmpeg from the git-head and I get the following error:

> CMake Error

What?  FFmpeg does not use CMake.

First make sure you are using the the official FFmpeg git repository.

If you have a problem when configuring post your configure line and the
tail of config.log

If you have a problem running make, run it one time, then run it again,
then run make V=1 and post the output of this and only this run.

> i686-w64-mingw32-gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-rdynamic'

Also your gcc is complaining about an option you gave it.