[FFmpeg-user] VFW versions of FFV1 and ffhuff?

Timur Zaripov zaript at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 11:12:45 CET 2014

Hi, sorry for late answer Peter.

ffdshow-tryout I used are dated by 2013-01-06 (ver.1.3.4500).

I do both initial encoding and decoding of gameplay footage with both
codecs (FFV1 and ffhuff) and in both cases got color artifacts.

I will report on my experiments with DirectShow as I get more time.

Thank you for your help.

WBR,
    Timur Zaripov