[FFmpeg-user] VFW versions of FFV1 and ffhuff?

Timur Zaripov zaript at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:12:47 CET 2014

Hi, Carl, I probably didn't make my question clear enough.

I am interested in using FFV1 and FFHuff for encoding gameplay on-fly. Some
game recording software (like DXtory) allow to use vfw codecs for that
purpose, but latest vfw version of those codecs seem to be ffmpeg-tryouts.
I might be mistaken, but both seem FFV1 and FFHuff are part of ffmpeg, so I
assumed if there is a place to ask about different incarnation of those
codecs, then this mail-list might be it.

WBR,
    Timur Zaripov