[FFmpeg-user] Transport Stream (.ts) with ac3 audio

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Feb 6 09:52:45 CET 2014

relaht <at> gmx.de <relaht <at> gmx.de> writes:

> I have problems with .ts files including ac3 audio.

Please do not point to external resources if you need
help here, post all necessary information in your mail.

That said, there is a ticket (unreachable atm) which
describes the same problem, since no developer can
repropuce this and afaik WMP plays the files that FFmpeg
writes, I don't think this has any priority;-(

Carl Eugen