[FFmpeg-user] A/V sync issues & more with MediaPortal recording of ClearQAM

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Feb 6 19:58:15 CET 2014

Mr M <redpenguinmail <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I have uploaded Mr-M-Larger-AV-Sync-Sample.ts

Thank you!

I am still not sure if the technical issues or the
content disturb me more;-)

Given that WMP also fails to some degree (but keeps
A/V sync) I wonder how this sample is supposed to
be played...
Could you confirm that this is a DVB recording, not
something put together by (possibly broken) software?
(Like software that tries to mark commercials or
similar.)

Anyway, vlc plays the sample ok, so I will open a
ticket as soon as our bug tracker is operational
(and I remember, consider reminding me).

Carl Eugen