[FFmpeg-user] slow performance with lut3d filter

Elliott Balsley elliottbalsley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 00:36:40 CET 2014

I do see a decent improvement with the latest version.  However, I find some glitches in the output video when using certain LUTs.  Attached is an example of a cube LUT that works, and a .dat LUT that produces colorful glitches in certain areas of the frame.

I am using a sample clip from ftp://ALEXA@ftp-footage.arri.de/01_DNxHD_16-9_1920x1080/23.976fps/J001C001_140110_R6MS.mxf

FTP password is samplefootage.

Cube LUT: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33335399/AlexaV3_EI0800_LogC2Video_Rec709_EL_davinci3d.cube
Dat LUT: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33335399/Arri_LogCto709.dat