[FFmpeg-user] AVI format for huge V210 content

Roberto Cano roberto.cano at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 16:43:11 CET 2014

Hi Carl,

I just wanted to explain the whole pipeline that I'm using to give all the
details, I don't expect the filter itself to be the problem, it is just a
simple overlay, based on drawtext. I believe there is something with the
AVI format implementation in ffmpeg or rather with ffmpeg itself not
supporting huge files, that is why I posted here.

Thanks anyway for the tip, maybe some people may misunderstand the question.

Kind regards,
Roberto