[FFmpeg-user] Problem Transcoding from FFV1 to DIRAC

ciorba andrei ciorbaandrei at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 14:30:40 CET 2014

I forgot to mention that you can find the ffv1 encoded file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e293pzkrmiqyuuf/myOutputFile15FPS-FFV10.avi

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 3:27 PM, ciorba andrei <ciorbaandrei at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,
I'm using ffmpeg on Windows 8 x64.
I've tested both the builds from zeranoe and I've also cross compiled it myself on linux using minw32 and yasm.

Although I've manged to cross-compile it on linux, I wasn't able to built ffmpeg together with debugging symbols, so I cannot provide a stack trace.

As I said I've also tried the muxing example(built using MSVC) and I managed to encode using the Dirac codec. The problem was that the example would crash when calling avcodec_close on the codec context corresponding to the dirac codec. With other codecs the example seems to be working fine, only when I use the Dirac codec it crashes.
I've managed to trace the crash up to: av_freep(&p_schro_params->format) from libschrodinger.c:428, but from that point on, I don't know what to do since I have no debugging symbols available.

Also with the --memalign-hack option enabled I get the following message after the transcoding operation finishes:
"Assertion v>0 && v<=(1 ? 32 : 16) failed at libavutil/mem.c:224

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

The configuration i used for building:   --enable-memalign-hack --arch=x86 --target-os=mingw32 --cross-prefix=i686-w64-mingw32- --enable-libschroedinger --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-w32threads --disable-stripping

Did I miss something from the configuration in order to have debugging information available?

Thanks,
Andrei.