[FFmpeg-user] Using FFMPEG to stream continuously videos files to a RTMP server

Arnaud arnaudmallaisy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 21:34:46 CET 2014

Since I posted in the user list, I found out this

for file in *.mkv
    do
    echo "file '$(pwd)/$file'"; done > "concatlist.txt"
    ffmpeg -re -f concat -i "concatlist.txt" $encoding-stuff -f flv
rtmp://url

I won't say it' s perfect because it isn't, but I guess there isn't much
more options around

Thank you