[FFmpeg-user] Problem remuxing corrupted HLS-stream

Vadim Lazovskiy vadim.lazovskiy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 11:52:19 CET 2014

Thank you for reply!

Here is the command and the output. This is the one I needed and expected
to work.
Please, note the resulting duration.
http://pastebin.com/mCfcLf3W

The same command with increased verbosity:
http://pastebin.com/Hy0qdnGX

This log entries seems to be meaningful:

   1. [mpegts @ 0x75fd80] Continuity check failed for pid 17 expected 5 got
   0
   2. [mpegts @ 0x75fd80] Continuity check failed for pid 0 expected 7 got 0
   3. [mpegts @ 0x75fd80] Continuity check failed for pid 4096 expected 7
   got 0
   4. [mpegts @ 0x75fd80] Continuity check failed for pid 256 expected 13
   got 0

Buy using this command I've managed to fix the issue with output file
duration:
http://pastebin.com/axAhmcPg

But in this case full transcoding was performed.

I'd like to know if there is non-CPU-related solution to compose single
video file from such HLS stream.

2014-01-26 Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>

> Vadim Lazovskiy <vadim.lazovskiy <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Here is the ffmpeg output cut:
>
> If you ask for support on this mailing list, please
> always provide your command line together with the
> complete, uncut console output, do not cut the
> start of the output.
>
> Carl Eugen

Best Regards,
Vadim Lazovskiy