[FFmpeg-user] Issue Crossbuilding ffplay with openembedded

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Jul 12 10:41:38 CEST 2014

Rickoo <natural_groove <at> hotmail.fr> writes:

> Im using 2.1.1 of ffmpeg because I want to use it as a
> depend to crossbuild a framework based on it, and tested
> with this version, might work with recent version but
> since i dont know...

It appears to me that 2.1.1 does not work for you...

Anyway: Please understand that 2.1.1 is not supported
on this mailing list.

> About the configure options, im not sure yet which libs
> i am going to need for my application later so i just
> added some.

My question was why you did not add some libs to FFmpeg
but to your depend line.

> (and i wasnt sure about the -ldl option, just saw this
> on a website).

Please test (with current FFmpeg) and report back.

Please avoid top-posting here, Carl Eugen