[FFmpeg-user] Changing the Quicktime "Format" visible in Quicktime Player

Marcus Johnson bumblebritches57 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:55:29 CEST 2014

I'm just a user, I haven't written any actual code for ffmpeg, but I have
gotten used to some of it in my own program, I do agree that it would be
cool to have that encoder metadata exposed as part of a function, but I
have no authority over what they do (well it's open source so no one has
actual control over others, but you know what I mean)

The best person to talk about this would be either Carl Eugen, or Michael
Niedermayer